For the OCD in all of us

This is dedicated to all the people of my clan. The borderlines and the full throttles, the ones who deny it and the ones who wear it on their sleeve, the ones who seek help for a cure and the ones who continue to live with it. On World Mental Health Awareness Week, I would like to present to you a rap (which I can't rap, so I wrote it) on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.




I hate it when the frame tilts,
Milk spills,
Open shoe laces run up the hill,
And half of the cookie jar doesn't fill,
Coz when one pea falls out of the dish,
I remember all the moments I miss,
Of correcting the wrong into right,
The calm into fright,
Coz the lose threads need to go out of sight,
I wonder why all the fingers ain't in the same height,
I know I need a shrink or maybe just a drink, (I am talking about milk mama)
I know how frustrating I can be,
I know I have OCD!

According to the World Health Organization, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is one of the top 20 causes of illness-related disability, worldwide, for individuals between 15 and 44 years of age.

#WorldMentalHealthAwarenessWeek



Comments

  1. Anonymous5/24/2018

    Haha, I second u there in a few aspects.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Donate your Kidney with the sum of $450,000.00 in Kokilaben Hospital,for more Details Email: onlinecareunit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/25/2018

    We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of$500,000,00,( 3 crore)reply via Email: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 8681996093

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are urgently in need of KlDNEY donors for the sum

    of $500,000.00 USD,(3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors

    are to reply via the sum of $500,000.00 USD, Email

    for more details: Email: healthc976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts