5 most annoying ways to compliment a girl in Mumbai

If you can't say anything nice, at least have the decency to be vague. Everybody likes a compliment but very few know how to give one. We compliment to impress or to express, to avoid or when we are overjoyed, out of boredom or to act dumb, whatever be the reason one must simply learn to compliment convincingly, unless you want to annoy the life out of a person.

Here are the 5 most annoying ways of complimenting a girl in Mumbai

Hey I like your dress!



Don't you like me in it? It's like saying I like your dress but not you, you. are just another person wearing it. For gods sake I am not a mannequin posing for costumes around. There is blood and flesh in that dress.


Hey I like your dress! Where did you get it from?



Yugoslavia. You wana bye? I mean are you actually saying that you will bye the same dress and wear it so that I can never wear my dress ever again? Get a life and yeah also a new-never-scene-before-dresses!

Hey I like your dress! Where did you get it from? Let me check!



Prepare to dig your grave before flipping the tag of my dress! I am not showing off the brand I wear. Tags are best kept within the dress and you my love should never try to go there.

Hey I like your dress! How much did you get it for?



Baby you might afford the dress but you can't afford me punching your face! Wether I got it for 10 bucks or 1000 bucks, what matters is that it looks good on me and it will never look the same on you so don't even bother!

Hey I like your dress! Can I wear it?




Mother of God! Kill me! No you can't! I've spent hours in the malls and on the streets to find something that fits me well and I will never give it to a douche bag, putting all my efforts down the drain!

P.S - If you can't get a decent compliment, better pay yourself one!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7/25/2018

    if you want to sell your kidnney for money,apply for more details ,WhatsApp 91 8681996093
    Email: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts